Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Foiled By The Weather

My Wednesday day out was spoiled by the weather. Karen called about 9:30 AM and said it was sleeting and snowing at her house and it was coming my way. She didn't want to get out in this kind of weather. I knew it wasn't going to get really bad and I was game to go but she was driving this time and she didn't want to drive in sleet and snow. It did sleet some at our house but not enough to keep me in. After lunch, I'm going to K-Mart and then to the pharmacy to get Dad's prescription. I'm all dressed up with no place to go!

Time has been my enemy lately. I have too much of it and nothing to fill it with. I've lost interest in card making for the moment, and keeping the house clean and picked is no problem. What to do, what to do?

No comments: