Saturday, January 31, 2009

Visitors Day

Friday night Trudy and Sadie came over about 7:30 PM. I went to bed at 9 and they went to bed at 10:00 PM. I was up at 7 AM. They had slept in the living room so they couldn't sleep too late for the birds know when they should be uncovered and they start making noise and no one can sleep, even in my room! Trudy and I made a pass at card making but my heart wasn't in it. I made a book mark and that was all. Trudy looked on her laptop at various cards. She found a way to make a small schedule and was pleased with it.

It's in the 50's again today. I'm not complaining. It may get very cold tonight and we could have snow flurries!

I got my size 8 Forever ring yesterday. and got a return address label today to return the larger ring. I like it. It's just right-not too beg, not too little!

No comments: