Thursday, January 15, 2009

Refrigerator Saved

Yes, our refrigerator is running again. We will keep the rented one two more weeks just to make sure.

After two previous days of activity, I just rested today and enjoyed it! I needed to take a shower but it was cold in the house so I kept putting it off until the afternoon, so I got to stay in my muumuu all morning.

My Forever ring came in but it is too large. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if I can mail it back and get a smaller size. I thought I wore a size 9, but I guess it needs to be an 8. Sure hope I can do it. The ring is pretty.

I cooked a pot of beans today and I need to make a meat loaf or something. Maybe we still have some Omaha steak burgers left, I'll have to see.

It has gotten a lot colder today than yesterday. Tonight, from 9PM to 9 AM there is a chill factor warning. Don't know just how cold it will get but my fingers are cold typing this.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad the refridge has decided to work again! Good thinking about keeping the rentee one for the extra weeks, just in case. It's sorda like keeping the box to something you buy in case you need to return it! That is one thing we learned from Grampie and it has saved me many times! We have several boxes in the attic and in the utility room. It's just not time to throw them away yet...

Looks like you had a busy yet fun filled week! I'm glad that you and Karen are such great friends and can hang out and have fun. Well, it;s time to get to bed. Ihave a talk tomorrow and need to get my beauty rest! I love you! TJ