Monday, January 19, 2009

"Tiz Monday Again

I have Gertie out and he is under my desk chair and I have to keep an eye on him so he won't get into trouble. I got up early to go to exercise class but it is a holiday and they were closed. I had to put Gertie up. Now I can concentrate on what I'm doing.

I was making appointments for Visiting Teaching and found that one sister and family had asked to have their names taken from the rolls of the church. They had found another church and were happy going there. So now we just have two sisters to visit.

I made a couple of bookmarks over the week-end. They weren't too inspired. I haven't had the desire to make cards in quite a while, yet I've ordered two more punches. Just trying to jump start my creativity, I guess.

Tomorrow, January 20th, Oboma will be installed as our next president of the United States. I probably didn't even spell his name right. I don't really want to watch TV because of all the pageantry and all the foaming at the mouth by the press. I remember when John Kennedy was president and there was a lot of pageantry and I don't care for all of that.

It's funny to hear Nancy Polocey, the Speaker of the House, talk about getting the country back on its feet as if mere mortals could do that. It's like global warming, a sham, made up by the likes of Al Gore, to make money off the tax payers with all their malarkey. It makes me ill to even think about it much else trying to write about it. I just worry about them trying to socialize the medical care system. I hope I'm not around to see that happen to our country.

We've had tiny snow flurries today. The temperature is supposed to drop lower than freezing, but don't think we have to worry about any snow.

No comments: