Friday, March 21, 2014

What Day Is It?

I got my  days mixed up and thought it was Saturday, yesterday. We have one more day with Mary Kate before she has to go back home.

The Home Instead lady came and consulted with us about having a care giver come M-W-F at 7:30 AM so I can go to exercise and grocery shopping or do anything else I need or want to do. She will stay 6 hours or a shorter time depending on how long I want to stay out. We have to pay for this service but we feel good about it. My sister-in-law said to call Medicare and see if they offer any services we could use.

The PT came today but she didn't know about Dad's hip being dislocated and she had to call the Dr's office and get details. She couldn't do any PT but we got to meet her anyway. She is a nice black girl.

We took back $31.00 of adult depends and got a soft toilet seat and some socks with grippers on the bottom. We went to Walmart and got a trash can for Dad's room. We looked in Maurice's for MK some pullovers but didn't find any.

No comments: