Thursday, March 27, 2014

??

Don't know what happened to yesterdays blog. I wrote it. I didn't do anything except take care of Frank. He had gotten up very early and then we went back to sleep.

I got a real letter from my friend, Kathy. It was delightful to get a letter. Email is such the rage. My hand writing is so bad now, I try to type anything I have to say. Plus, it's a whole lot faster.

Tomorrow, Jennifer will come to sit with Frank while I go to exercise. Trudy is coming over sometime. Frankie and Mariam will be here sometime tomorrow. I want to stay out some of the morning. I think Trudy will want to stay, but maybe I can entice her out to go to Kids Mart and the new consignment shop. I stopped by Kids Mart to pay the $4.00 we owed them, but DeLonda wouldn't take it. She said she wouldn't take if because I was honest about it.

No comments: