Wednesday, March 5, 2014

House Bound

I haven't left the house today except to take out the garbage. I've washed a load of sheets and things and they are drying. I practiced the piano while they were washing. The three pieces are coming along. We will sing one of them in a couple of weeks. The choir director has been sick the last two Sundays but we have other talented people who can direct and we've been practicing each Sunday.

It's been hard today. Dad must be in a phase. He's making lists of everything. He's suppossed to drink 8- 8oz glasses of water a day and he has a list where he records that. He calls my name many times a day to help him with something. I'm glad to help but it gets stressful. Today the stress was building up pretty bad so I turned the TV off and studied my lessons for Sunday. That helped calm my mind down. What will I do when it gets worse? I have the name of an Alzheimer's support group and I may need to call the lady sometime. He doesn't want me to mention him in my blogs, but this is my life's story and I want to record what is going on. For my sanity if for nothing else. Plus, the children will like to know how I dealt with the situation.

No comments: