Monday, March 10, 2014

Errands

I had some errands to run this morning. I got a wedge for Frank's bed and some other sick room supplies.

Tomorrow, I meet Trudy at the Apple store with Dad's laptop computer. It's 5-6 years old and I don't know why is going in the shop but Trudy know all the geeky stuff about it. She'll spend the night with us Tuesday night.

I have to make an appointment with Dr Alexander to get my left hip X-rayed. I feel I've got bone on bone going on in that hip. Trudy suggested waiting until the summer so that she and Mary Kate and Frankie would have more time to come and take care of me. They will be taking care of Dad, too. If I have it done, I can't wait too long for Dad is getting progressively worse with the Alzheimer's. When he talks he makes little sense and seems to get his feelings hurt easily. We will be a basket case for sure if I'm down with a hip operation and Frank in his state. Being 71 is not nice at all.

No comments: