Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Early Appointment

Trudy and I got up at 6 AM to be ready to go to H'ville for my Dr appointment. It was the spine Dr and I got x-rays of my spine done and he looked at my MRI and x-rays of my hip. He said my back was a mess with no cartilage between some of my discs. It doesn't hurt and I complained about my left leg more than anything. He said it was just the operation. He offered an injection but I declined. I don't even know where he was going to inject but I thought of my spine and said, "No thanks." We drove up to Trudy's house and she got this wax machine that heats wax and you can dip your hands or feet in it. Plus, she's loaning me a case of tomatoes so we didn't have to stop at Sam's.

Trudy slept a good part of the afternoon and I sat with Frank. I need more patience but sometimes it's hard to be patient. Got to work on that.

Mary Kate is coming up Friday. The kids aren't coming. We'll go to the bank Monday or Friday and put her name on the accounts. Of course, we'll have to do some shopping!


No comments: