Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Good Day

Trudy came over around 10 AM. She got into cleaning and looking in Dad's chest of drawers and I went to town. I went to Kid's Mart with a $4.00 ticket for a jacket Mary Kate and I weren't charged for. The lady said for being honest we didn't owe anything. I went to Walmart and bought some food and some graph pads for Frank to write his notes on and some small hand sanitizers. I went by the pharmacy and then came home. Trudy and Dad are watching a movie together-Red, something. I don't care for movies so I'm blogging and face booking.

I go see Dr Alexander tomorrow. I hope he will give me a pain pill to stop the pain in my right femur. It really hurts everyday. I'll get my left hip x-rayed to see the shape it's in. Maybe this is a good time to get a new hip for Dad isn't too far into the Alzheimer's that he's unmanageable. If I have it done in the summer time, it will be easier on the girls to help me. The Home Instead ladies could take care of Dad and give the girls a break and then they could help me. I don't look forward to another operation but it may be for the best (Hi, Kathy!)

Frankie and Mariam are coming this week-end. He can help us with all the computer stuff, wires and the like that we find in Dad's room. It will be fun seeing them. I'll buy Mariam another doll if she wants it. I'll get Josh something too. He couldn't come because he has his first flag football game this week-end. I think Mariam is 10 years old and Josh is 8.

No comments: