Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Apple Store

I met Trudy at the Apple store in H'ville at 12:30 PM. I brought Frank's  laptop to get a new battery. The laptop is 6-8 years old. Frank wants to fix it up and sell it. Trudy wants to buy it so we have to find out how much it's worth. I'll take my desk top any day. Of course, it's what I'm used to.
We came back to Athens to the Staples store and got a printer.

Frank was having cramps in his legs and feet, all afternoon, in fact. He kept having us  rearrange the pillow that he had his feet propped up on. That got old soon. He was wanting relief from the cramps and we wanted relief from the pillows. This morning he was on a sanitizing mission. He stayed in the bathroom for a long time washing his hands and various things. He said there were germs everywhere. I just left him along so I could have some peace.

My Dr appointment tomorrow is at 8:10 AM instead of 1 PM like they told me a week ago. Trudy will go with me and we will have to leave at 7 AM. I'm telling the Dr that the pain in my right femur is like a dull knife is being slid into the marrow of that bone. It's always there and I want to know why. Another hip replacement will set me back considerably. It's taken over a year for the last one to heal and I still don't have the energy I did before the operation. Of course, I had the operation twice since I broke my femur and that probably had something to do with it.

No comments: