Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sinus Crud

My sinuses have been feeling weird and I think I have a little infection. We went to see Dr Walker this afternoon. Dad is getting more and more confused. I have too keep asking what he means when he talks to me. He forgets quickly and is writing down random bits of information on papers with the date and time on them. Only he knows what he's talking about. It's getting stressful on me and I know he must feel stressed because he can't remember things.

Trudy is coming over tomorrow and may spend the night. Dad's Sleep Number bed is arriving tomorrow between 3:30-7:30 PM. They know the have to arrange furniture when they come. They have to take the new mattress downstairs and put the other mattress on the vacant box springs and then take the box springs downstairs and then set up the Sleep Number bed where Frank's old bed used to be. I'll need to have the little vacuum cleaner out and ready for all the dust bunnies that are lurking underneath the beds.

Trudy just had another heart ablation and it was a success. I asked her if she felt like coming over and she said she could do nothing over here the same as at her house. It'll be good to see her.

No comments: