Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Warming Up

It's in the 40's today. Went to town to deposit some money in Trudy's account. Went to Compass bank first to make a deposit and cash a check. Had the wrong deposit slip but the nice lady at the bank was able to handle it for me. Went to Big Lot's and bought some Graham crackers. They were $1.75 and at Walmart they are almost $3.00. I hope they taste as good.

Helped Frank take a bath-shower this afternoon. He can't take any more baths for it was very hard for him to get up out of the tub. He's unsteady on his feet. I got the rollator out of the trunk of the car but he can't use it in his room for there is a large container of his "stuff" behind the door of his room and the rollator can't get through the door. It's too big for me to carry downstairs so I guess I will parcel it out and take small loads down and find somewhere to put it. Our house is overflowing with stuff. I have de-cluttered some upstairs, but everything seems to get put downstairs.

He is in a list-making stage. I believe he realizes that his mind is going so he holds on by making lists and dating everything. Little things are getting to me. I know that things will get much worse but that thought doesn't help now.

No comments: