Thursday, November 28, 2013

Family

Mary Kate and family came in around 9:30 last night. We went to bed at 11:00 PM. Got up this morning and made pancakes. Trudy and her family come for lunch. They brought the barbeque and it had to cook a while longer so we had it for supper. We all had a fun time talking and the kid played on their devices. Sadie wants to go shopping early tomorrow morning and we are meeting her at 8 AM at Kohl's in Madison. There will be crowds but it will be fun being all together and shopping too. I really have nothing to shop for because I have a closet full of clothes I've bought this season. I have to buy a new purse to keep up the tradition of Granny getting a new purse on Black Friday.

Frankie called and said his family would be here Friday at 4 PM, after we got back from shopping.  We all will be at Trudy's house Saturday and will watch the Iron Bowl there. We are going to have enough food for an army and have 14-15 people to serve.

I gave the kids their Christmas money today (Frankie will get his tomorrow). I'm glad it getting close to the 1sst of the month for my check book is getting low. I used my account to pay the Christmas money for I don't know how much money there is in the main account. I could find out, but I knew I had it. So many things are automatically taken out of the main account that I'm afraid the balance will fall too low.

We'll go to bed early tonight so we can get up at 6 AM tomorrow. We'll be getting in with all the crowds of people but that's what Sadie wants to do. She has to work tomorrow from 10-2 PM.

No comments: