Saturday, November 16, 2013

Football

Trudy left when I did when I went to help feed the animals. Friday afternoon we went to Staples and got a hanging folder box and hanging file folders to put our important papers in. Trudy got them in folders and now we have just got to refine the folders. We should be able to find the information without much trouble.  It had rained during the night and the ground was wet where the animals were. The chicken pen was muddy and slippery but I did okay. The chickens were hungry. Karen got 5 eggs.

I came home and studied the outline of the lesson I'll be teaching in Relief Society tomorrow. It's about loving God more than the world. Hopefully, I've studied enough and the sisters will help out with my questions.

Haven't practiced the piano yet. Football is on all afternoon. Auburn is playing now and Ala will play at 6:45 this evening. We'll watch the AL game but I had to have a break after watching Vandy play. If I sit in the recliner, I want to take a nap. It's so easy to nod off in that chair.

No comments: