Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lost Yesterday's Blog

Instead of hitting the Publish on the blog page, I hit the close and lost what I had written.

Today I stayed up and studied my lesson for Sunday. I got two pages outlined and tomorrow will study what I've outlined and read the lesson again.

I went to Karen's to feed the animals. In a week, Ken will be home and it will be his job again. He really has too many animals to take care of, especially since his job requires him to be out of the country a lot, plus he's having trouble with his hip that he hurt when he was in a motorcycle wreck. I guess he's attached to the animals like we are to our birds.

Frank has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. The doctor gave me some medicine to help with his memory and an antidepressant to help with depression. He said he was better than the last time that he saw him. I read The 36 Hour Day which is about Alzheimer's and it was depressing. Time will tell. I found a couple of support groups I may go to.

No comments: