Tuesday, November 19, 2013

H'ville Again

This trip was to the pain clinic. We have to go monthly to get Frank's Rx. I tried to get some satisfaction from the SAS shoe store for my shoes being too small, but the man said they didn't take already worn shoes. He was very busy and we just left. They just lost two customers. I took the shoes to the cobbler and had then stretched lengthwise and may, just maybe, I can wear them again.

After lunch, I went shopping for some food. We didn't need much. Frank wanted some hand soap and some cellophane tape and I got some more cans of beans and tomatoes for my goulash I always make. I bought two pies for Thanksgiving. I'll need some food for the family when they are here and when they come over here Thanksgiving day. Trudy says she'll take care of the food, but there's a lot of people to feed and I want to have enough.

The weather is colder but I just wore a long sleeved shirt and my vest. The leaves are almost gone from the trees. Winter is looking down on us. They had several tornadoes up north and a lot of damage was done. This is not the usual tornado season but anytime the weather changes and a cold front comes into warm air, tornadoes can form.  

No comments: