Friday, November 22, 2013

Trip To The Apple Store

I didn't go to exercise today. I cooked lunch and then drove to H'ville to the Apple store where I met Sadie and Trudy. Trudy knew what needed to be done to Frank's laptop and ipod. We worked with a tech for about 45 minutes and he told Trudy how to fix the machines. Sadie went to a store and Trudy and I went to the Ulta made-up store. I needed to get some more mineral veil that was tinted. I was going to order it by phone but the Ulta store was right there so I got it today.

It rained all the way to H'ville but stopped while we were there. There was lots of Friday traffic on the way home. Frank had called the Dr for a Z pac to help him get over a chest infection and I picked it up on the way. I hope everyone is well for Thanksgiving.

Trudy is coming over to spend the night. I have a baptism to play the piano for tomorrow so I'll have to leave before 1 PM. Sis Knewell is going to come pick me up for it.

No comments: