Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cold, Wet Day

I had to go into town again today. I went to the pharmacy, Tenn Valley Wholesale, Walmart and Mattress King. At Mattress King, I got another mattress for the one we bought before. To return it, it would have cost $150.00 and the swap out fee was $100.00. If Frank doesn't like this mattress, he can have mine and I'll take the new one.

At Walmart I got two rotisserie chickens for when Mary Kate and her family get here. I have a frozen peach cobbler I will cook along with two kind of brownies. I got two cauliflowers for fresh veggies and I already have some fresh broccoli. I have some sour cream for a veggie dip.

I made a list of things to do the next two days. Tomorrow, I need to stop by the shoe shop to pick up a pair of shoes they were stretching and then stop by the barbeque place to pick up the smoked turkey. I also have to cook the brownies and cobbler tomorrow. Thursday morning, I need to clean out a space for the upright freezer Trudy and George are giving us. Mary Kate can help me with that. Trudy and her family will be over around lunch time. She's cooking a pork roast in the crock pot for our supper Thursday night. Mary Kate and family are coming in late Wednesday night. MK'll be cooking Thursday.

Frankie and his family will be in town Friday at noon. We'll be Black Friday shopping. Trudy said he will come over here first. Maybe he'll check into a motel before he does, and I'll see him when we get back from shopping.

Saturday is the Al-Auburn game and our Thanksgiving feast at Trudy's. Frank will be by himself Saturday. I'll try not to stay very long so I can get back home to be with him.  Mary Kate and family will leave Sunday morning from Trudy's to go home. Frankie just called and said that they were looking forward to coming and would probably be over here around 1-2 PM Friday. We can call him when we are getting ready to go home after shopping.

No comments: