Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thrusday

I went into town to go to the PO and mail Mariam's birthday present and I took my blue leopard spotted pants with me since I planned to go to Goody's. I have only one shirt that can go with those pants, I wanted to find another shirt. Ii found one and then I looked for another shirt for I had a 20% off card and I didn't know if I had bought enough for it to qualify. I got 20% off of both shirts.

I have worn all of my jeans and can say that I'm glad I got them. One pair, the dark blue, has a low waist and I feel more comfortable with a belt on. I don't like a way-below-the-waist pair of pants.

I practiced the piano for over an hour. I have a new piece that requires a lot of practice to learn it and I have a feeling that Summer-Rae will want us to sing it soon. Plus the Christmas music and some of it is hard. Summer-Rae is playing for the Community Chorus and has a lot of music to learn. I need to find out when they will be singing and go hear them.

Frank couldn't find his wallet and decided it must be in the garbage. He went out to the road and went through each sack but didn't find it. It's his dementia catching up with him. I told him it wasn't in the garbage but he couldn't be satisfied until he went through each sack.

No comments: