Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bad Day

I had my alarm clock set for 6:20 AM so I could get up with enough time to shower and do my hair and still have plenty of time to get to exercise on time. But early this morning, around 2 AM Frank fell in the bathroom. I couldn't get him up so I called 911 and since we didn't need an ambulance, the paramedics were sent out. They picked Frank up and got him back in bed. I got up early and got my shower and heard some moaning in Frank's room. He had wet the bed and was trying to get his wet clothes off. I helped him with that and he went into the bathroom but wet the floor there. He was standing leaning over the sink and I couldn't get him to come to bed and had to call Martin to come over and get him into bed. He was sitting on the side of the bed and wet again so after I got him in dry clothes, I took him to his bed in the living room. He slept there until lunch. After eating lunch, he stayed on the living room bed. I don't know what happened to him today. I missed exercise and helping Karen with the animals. I spent the afternoon washing bed sheets, mattress covers and clothes. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: