Monday, February 4, 2013

Getting Out

May be getting out of the house Wednesday. Janet said she would come and get me if I wanted to visit the exercise class. I would like that.

Trudy didn't come over today. Sadie was not feeling good. I told her not to come, that we were fine. She called at 5 PM and said she would be over in the morning. We have some washing to do. I still can't go down the steps to the basement to wash anything. And I'm not too good at cooking from scratch yet. We've been eating food that Trudy cooked two days ago. We still have some chili that came from one of the sisters at church. We've really been eating good.

Frank had a bad day today. He didn't get up until 1:30 PM. He should have a better day tomorrow.

We've found a wheelchair we want from Amazon. The prices are great on Amazon compared to other stores. We'll have one if anyone needs one.

No comments: