Friday, February 22, 2013

Slow Day

While I was in the shower, Frankie called but Frank was out of it and didn't really know what he said. He and Rachel were supposed to spend the night with us last night but never showed up. I thought he might come today so I cooked a meatloaf I had in the freezer and made some brownies. I finally called him to see when they would be coming and they were in Oxford. He forgot to call me that they wouldn't be coming by. They will be by sometime Sunday.

Frank didn't take any caffeine pills today and slept the day away. He wasn't feeling good and I guess it was better to sleep than to be awake and feel bad. His medicine makes him sleepy and he has to take the caffeine pills to stay awake.

I walked out to the mail box to get the mail today. I really didn't want to but I knew Frank couldn't so I went. My cane works good on the ground. My hip hasn't hurt much today but I'll have to take another pill tonight. I called in for another prescription and hope they called it in for tomorrow. I see Dr. Alexander March 6th. Maybe by then I can drive again. I'll still have to use my cane, I bet.

No comments: