Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Milestone

I took a shower by myself today! I didn't even have to use the walker to help me get into the tub. This is a small thing unless you haven't been able to do it in two months. I feel great. It was a good mood lifter. Slowly but surely I'm gaining my independence back. I haven't mastered cooking yet and even though I can go up and down the basement stairs, I can't do anything while I'm there. I'm still connected to my walker. Trudy has been washing our clothes and doing most of the cooking. I cooked a meal or two but they left a lot to be desired.

Today is Valentine's day. Karen stopped by and brought me some chocolates and I helped her cut out some finger puppets for her Primary lesson Sunday. I will go to church but will come home after Sacrament.  Maybe I should stay and help out with the Primary music. Don't know.

I got dressed today. My two muumuus needed to be washed plus it felt good to be dressed. I even put on make-up.

No comments: