Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday

Went too Sacrament this morning. Enjoyed the meeting. It was a bit uncomfortable sitting in the folding chair and I know it's not time to go to church full time.

I cooked Omaha steak burgers for lunch. Our meals haven't been satisfying lately and I've been mindlessly eating. Trudy brought some frozen veggies and chicken from Sam's and we will fix meals tomorrow. She will be here until Thursday and then Frankie will be spending the night with us. He's headed for Oxford, MS for a mini-reunion.

I will be needing a cane pretty soon as my leg gets stronger and as I was lying on the couch watching TV, the commercial for the Hurry Cane that stands up by itself came on. I got so excited about getting the info on it that I jumped off the couch and walked into the kitchen with out my walker! It didn't hurt too much. I was so surprised at what I had done. The cane should come in in two days. I ordered it from Amazon Prime. I forgot it was Sunday when I ordered it so I broke the Sabbath day. I'm very sorry I did it. I usually am very careful not to order anything on Sunday but I was so excited about getting the information that I forgot it was Sunday.

I've got to get to the senior center and visit with everyone and join in the exercises that Janet is doing. Maybe I can incorperate some of what Janet does into my routine or maybe I could get Janet create a new routine for me to learn. That would be fun.

It's fun having Trudy coming over every week. Frank helped me get onto her new foam bed and it is very comfortable. After I get well am  able to cook, I can have all of Trudy's family over for supper one evening

No comments: