Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Back to Exercising

Janet came and picked me up for exercise today. It was good seeing all the ladies again. Janet used weights and bands and peppy music in her routine and it was good. I could do most all of the exercises except the ones where we were marching or swinging both legs. I said I wanted to come Friday but later realized that I couldn' because Frankie was coming too spend the night with us Thursday night and then leaving Friday Morning. The next Monday Frank sees Dr. Alexander at 8 AM and I want to go with him.

Trudy got here as I was leaving the house this morning. She had come from taking Sadie to Seminary and she went downstairs and crashed. She got up around lunch time and we made a meatloaf and meat balls out of some hamburger she had bought me at Sam's. The meat loaf is in the freezer but I will get up and and put it in the refrigerator so I'll have some food for Frankie.

I was up a lot today using me cane. I really love it and it was well worth the extra expense. Tomorrow, Trudy'll take me to see Dr. Walker. I will see if I have a big toe fungus and I will get some more special shampoo for itchy scalp.

Tonight, Trudy has gone to the H'ville Stake center to Sadie's New Beginnings program. At first, I said I would like to go but after all the standing I did today, I realized it would be too much for me.
She'll be back around PM.

No comments: