Monday, February 11, 2013

Good Report

I had my last PT session today. I really impressed the lady with what all I could do. She was very happy for me to see such progress. I was happy too. She thought I was ready to start using a cane, but my body says it's not time yet so I'll keep using the walker. Sometimes I get up and start off without the walker but I usually realize I need it before I get too far.

There was a Master Gardener meeting today and I thought it was Wednesday. I was going to see if Janet wanted to go to it, but as I was e-mailing her tonight, I realized the day of the meeting was today and not Wednesday!

I cooked my first meal tonight! We had eggs and pancakes. I used the cast iron skillet so the pancakes wouldn't stick. The eggs left a residue in the skillet but a little water and some rubbing got it off. I oiled the skillet to keep it ready to use.

Trudy and I will have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. She had been busy getting ready to do some, I can't spell the word but here is what I think, coupon shopping. Well, the word was right, it wasn't correct when I put an "ing" on the end of it.

I've only had one pain pill today but I did take an Arthrotec in the afternoon when I got uncomfortable and it worked. I don't know if I should take both meds together or not. I'll try to look it up.

No comments: