Monday, February 25, 2013

Dr. Alexander

Trudy had to be at the H'ville air port at 4:30 AM to see Patrick off on his mission. She came to the house after that. We had an appointment with Dr. Alexander at 8 AM. We got to the H'ville office at 7:45 AM. Dad had a bunch of x-rays taken. Dr. Alexander thinks his pain comes from a pinched nerve in his spine. He'll have a MRI next week. We combined our appointments so we'll only have one trip to make. Mine was at the Madison office so I'll have to call and cancel it.

Sadie came with Trudy and helped Dad make up some pills. She swept the floor and Trudy did some wash. We watched some Duck Dynasty and then they left.

All of our trash cans are broken so I bought a pink garbage can from the Athens Hospital Foundation. It cost $75.00 and is a big, tough can like the city uses with the big garbage trucks that pick up the garbage cans and dumps them over the side of the truck. I called the county sanitation to ask if they would accept the larger can and they said yes but all the garbage has to be in bags. They don't pick up the cans they are so big. Now, I have 4-5 old garbage cans I have to get rid of and 3-4 old TV sets that are sitting out back. Karen is going to take me into town to pick it up tomorrow. It won't fit into my car, plus I can't drive yet. I will offer her $5.00 for gas since it's gone up so much.

No comments: