Friday, February 15, 2013

Good Day

Trudy got up early. She had to drive to Leeds, AL to meet Mary Kate and pick up Sadie who had been spending the week with Mary Kate and family. She won't be back until Monday.

I had a good day. I even helped Frank put together a heavy duty cart we got to help roll groceries around in the basement. It was downstairs and I used one of Frank's canes to prop myself up on. I can get to the piano now but I don't know where Trudy put the pillow I use on the piano bench. I think it would make sitting on the hard bench a bit easier. I'll go to church Sunday but I won't stay for the entire meeting. Karen will bring me back after Sacrament.

I made a meat loaf and put too much tomato sauce in it so it wasn't so good. Frank said we could eat it. It's better when I follow a recipe. I also cooked some brown rice and made black beans and rice with kielbasa in it. Frank doesn't like the kielbasa so I'll rake it out of his portion. When Trudy gets back, we are going to plan some meals so I can try to cut down on the amount of money I spend at the grocery store. She is back to coupon shopping but I don't want to do that.

No comments: