Thursday, August 16, 2012

Piano Lesson

I was practicing the piano when Sophrona called to say she didn' have the money for the lesson and wondered if I wanted to wait 'til next week for it. I told her I didn't worry about the money and to come on and we would have the lesson. Carrielee needs to practice more and her mom said when school started, she would have an assigned time to practice. I had some pieces she could play easily so we got some playing in. She has a few pages to go in the beginning book before she can get into book 1 and she'll have a theory page to do each piece. I don't think she likes theory much, but it will be so good for her and her mother, too.

I had a good workout with Janet today. I had had some caffeine early in the day and was a chatterbox, I think. I loaned her a Weekly Weeder I thought she might enjoy since she's a Master Gardiner, too.

Most all of my non-gluten flour came in today. I ordered the almond flour 1st but it will take longer to come. The packages I got today were done on Amazon Prime and came within 2 days with no shipping. It's $79.00 a year. I buy a lot from Amazon. Actually, most of it is books and with the Prime membership, I can borrow up to one book a month with no due dates.

No comments: