Friday, August 10, 2012

Thrusday and Friday

Thursday morning I went back to bed and Sophrona called me 15 minutes before Carrielee was to arrive for her piano lesson, to say they were running late. I jumped out of bed and got dressed before they got here. I've got to remember I can't sleep in on Thursdays! I didn't do much of anything else but go to Janet's for a workout.

Friday I lead the exercises and then went to Walmart. I took back a cactus plant that was dying and got my money back and then went shopping for the gluten diet. I bought lots of fruits and veggies and meat for the goulash and lots of canned beans at 69 cents a can. I spent a lot but we have to have something to eat when we can't eat bread. We really didn't eat much bread to begin with but the thought of eating good and loosing weight was a big attraction. If we don't loose weight, we'll still be eating good this week or so.

I came home and made a big batch of goulash and washed the strawberries and grapes. I had veggies and two pieces of cheese tonight for supper and so far I'm not hungry. Frank's had an apple and a rice cake. I took a dress back to Goody's that I had bought online. It was too short and too small plus the colors were too bright for me. I didn't get the receipt so I'll have to trust Goody's to take it off my charge card.

I bought a lot of Stephanie Plum books tonight. My reading hasn't been satisfying lately and I love her books.  

No comments: