Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Eagle Ceremony

Tonight I went to Chris Garbett's  Eagle Scout ceremony. It was very impressive and I can't wait until Forrest has his. I'm going to mail Trudy Chris's program and his invitation to give her some ideas about how to do Forrest's ceremony.

I led the exercises and went to Curves and to Walmart. I feel I live at Walmart. I had to get some potatoes and eggs and grapes. They had no Maalox so I went to K-Mart but they didn't have any either. They said something about a Maalox recall. I got Frank some Gaviscon for his stomach acid problem but he said it didn't taste too good. But it will do the trick.

Tomorrow, I won't go back to bed. That way I can practice the piano plus be ready when Carrielee comes for her lesson. I have a workout with Janet tomorrow, too.

No comments: