Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday

Led the exercises today and then came home. Frank had wanted some potato salad for breakfast and we had eaten it all last night. He got 7 potatoes out of the sack and puts them in the microwave! I thought he might not have done it right and they would explode in my clean microwave. They cooked all right and they were cool when I came home. I hard cooked 4 eggs and used some onion flakes and relish and Miracle Whip and mixed them up and they were pretty good. I like the yellow potatoes. I'm waiting on the almond flour to get here. All my other flowers came in yesterday. I need a zucchini squash so I can make zucchini muffins.

We are reading Isiah in the Bible. I read but don't understand. I'll get the Institute manual out and see what it has to say.

Frank's working on a problem with his computer. He's been at it all day. He talked to Apple on the phone and now is working on his own. Hope he gets it fixed. 

No comments: