Monday, August 27, 2012

Yes

That's right, I did the usual Monday things. Frank wanted some gluten-free cereal with fiber but there was none. I got some milled golden flaxseed and some Ruffels and come corn chips. I got some Quinoa rotelli for the next time we want some pasta. Walmart has a small selection of gluten-free products. I talked to a woman whose daughter had to start eating gluten-free. Seems like they ate out a lot and would have to stop that.

After Scripture study, I came home and made a big pot of what we call goulash.
I asked Karen about some indexing stuff and she got her laptop out and showed me how to find a typed record to do. I wrote some things down that will help me do the records.

I got an invitation to Kirsten Hughes shower and she said she wanted me to be at the temple with them when they got married. That's the first time I've ever been invited to the temple wedding. I'll ask around and see if I can get a ride or someone could ride with me who knows the way to the Nashville temple.

No comments: