Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Things

I did the usual Monday morning things then went to Walmart. I bought some spices for baking and some butter. I got a gluten free brownie mix and made them this afternoon. The flour was brown rice flour and they made up fine. They tasted like brownies and we couldn't tell they didn't have white flour in them, and the mix wasn't that expensive. I still waiting on my almond flour to arrive and then I can make up a baking mix. I bought some rice checks and corn checks cereal, which is naturally gluten free. I think I'll eat some for breakfast tomorrow. Rice cakes and peanut butter are good, but I get tired of the same thing all the time.

Tomorrow night is the homemaking meeting at Mary Lou's house. She's teaching how to can meat. Ann is picking up Glenda and then me and we're all going together. Hopefully, we'll get to know Glenda better and help her get to know some of the sisters in the Ward. It should be a fun time.

No comments: