Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Granny's Maid Service

Trudy left a voice mail this morning asking me to come at 12:00 PM instead of earlier. I came home from exercise at the senior center and rode my bike for 20 minutes and lifted weights and exercised with the tubes. I left home at 11:15 AM and got to Trudy's a little after 12:00. I gave Sadie her sewing stuff and we all talked a while and I treated them to a Sub Way sandwich. I then swept the living room and kitchen floors, mopped the kitchen floors and filled the dishwasher and began washing the large pots and pans. I don't know where Trudy got such large pots and pans but I got them all washed up and the kitchen spick and span. As I was leaving, Sadie was making an apple pie. I told Trudy to tell Sadie to be sure to clean the kitchen after she got through!

I had a nice visit and had stopped by the orchard and bought two baskets of apples. One for us and one for the Walker's.

Forrest's Board of Review for his Eagle Scout project is tomorrow night. If he passes it, he will get his Eagle Scout award! He turned 18 today and just barely made it. Frankie did the same thing. It's very trying on the mother when they wait until the very last minute like that.

No comments: