Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday Things

Exercise and Curves and at 2:30 Pm Janet's for work-out. Friday, Frank and I will get trained in the LDS indexing program. Bishop Black set our ward goal at 500,000 names to be indexed. I'm looking forward to learning how to do it. Frank will be involved too and that will help.

Last night Ann, Glenda and I went to Homemaking meeting at Mary Lou's house.  She was showing us how to can chicken. She said she cans all year. I'm not up to doing that. It was interesting and I got to socialize with some sisters that I don't see on Sunday. I think I'll try to go to more of the homemaking meetings whether I like the subject or not.

Been practicing the choir music daily. My right hand hurt today. Maybe it's rebelling against all the work I'm making it do. As I get older, I know my body will refuse to do things that my mind wants it to do, but I'm not ready for that now.

No comments: