Monday, August 6, 2012

H'ville

I lead the exercises and then came home. I left at 10:00 AM for  an appointment with Dr. Sharp. I got there 15 min. early. I got my prescriptions and he wants me to cut down on some of my medicines. I don't want to fool with my Abilify or Effexor and the only other meds is Desiprimine. I've cut it down to 25 mg. instead of 50 mg. and will see if I have any reaction. I could maybe do away with the Ativan at night. We'll just have to see what works.

I went by Hancock's Fabrics and bought a beginning sewing book for Sadie. I'll be going over to her house Wednesday and Trudy wanted me to help Sadie with her sewing. I found the book quite helpful to me but I already know something about sewing. It did have the definition of selvage in it. When I was learning how to sew I saw that word, and said, "What's a selvage?". I hope Mary Kate will have time to help Sadie make a skirt from a pattern we bought her.

When Karen goes on a trip, she usually brings me a rock from the place where she went. Today, She gave me some rocks from San Francisco. They looked like granite rocks but turned out to be chocolate on the inside of a candy shell. They fooled Frank, but I had to tell him the truth!

No comments: