Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Trees Revisited

When I told Trudy of the price to remove the trees, she talked me out of it. She was right. That would deplete our savings and with Dad's health like it is, I may need that money. I guess the trees can stay where they are for now. Richard has a chain saw and maybe George. Mary Kate said to just cut off the branches and let the naked trees just lie there. I really want them removed but I guess it's not worth our saving to do it. Trudy said she would call the man tomorrow.

I will leave the house at 6 AM and get to Trudy's a little before 7 AM. We will then go into H'ville to the VA office to get there by 8 AM. It's a first come, first served office and maybe we can be one of the first to get there. I believe I have all of Frank's papers I need. I hope to get some funds to help out with the sitter we have coming 3 days a week. Mary Kate was even talking about having the sitter 24 hours one time so we girls could go to Birmingham for a girls night out. Don't know if we can afford that. It's $17.00 an hour. It would be fun. We've gone twice. Once just us girls and once with Sadie and Sophia.

I just called the young man who was going to take care of the trees and told him I wouldn't be needing his services for the trees. I can call him back if we decide he can help us in any way.

No comments: