Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday

Sophia and I went to church and I almost slept through all of it. All the shopping we did yesterday came home to roost today for me. They left around 3 PM today. Bishop Black came out and gave Frank a temple recommend interview. Matthew and Susie Newell dropped by and brought me a package of chocolates to say they missed me. I thought that was very nice. They are a cute couple and very talented in their callings and life in general.

Bro Hill came home teaching and told me to file on my insurance for the trees that are down in the back. I was thinking about paying for them myself, but I will call the insurance tomorrow. Bro Hill said one big tree might cost $500.00. We have 10-12 medium trees down and that would cost too much money for us to pay.

Mary Kate went over our finances and determined we could pay for the home if Frank has to go to one. I have to go by the bank tomorrow and close one account. The bank has been charging $10.95 for a service charge and that money can be put in another account.


No comments: