Thursday, May 22, 2014

Crazy Day

Trudy, Frank and I left the  house at 10:15 AM for an 11:15 appointment at the Pain Clinic in H'ville.
We didn't have to wait very long to see the Dr and come back to the car and waited until Trudy got through seeing the Dr. too. Her appointment was at 1:15 PM. We ate lunch at Chick-fil-a. Trudy and I got the chicken salad sandwich which was pretty good. Dad got a two strip Kid's meal. Afterwards, we drove to Meridianville to pick up Trudy's meds. At 3 PM we stopped at-can't think of the place now, they serve Mexican food- and got some tacos. I wanted something sweet so we drove across the highway and we got 3 peach milkshakes. Taco Bell, that's the place.

One the way home we stopped at Sally's Beauty

Supply and Trudy went in and got a Peanut hair groomer. We had been using a Whal big clippers for years and this small trimmer will be nice. Trudy will trim Frank's beard and hair tomorrow.

The sitter will come over tomorrow and Trudy and I will go out and play. We have to get groceries and I can take her to a consignment store I've found. We shopped at Value Village in H'ville and I got 2 shirts for Frank and 3 blouses for me. Trudy got her summer clothes there. We stopped at Goody's in Athens and she found her favorite jeans on sale for $6 or $9 dollars a pair and I got her 4 pair. I got a nice silver necklace that is full of bling. When I'll wear it, I don't know. I have plenty of jewelery. Not the real stuff but I really don't want that. I like the costume jewelery more. Don't worry about having it lost or damaged.

No comments: