Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day

We haven't done anything except go to the pharmacy to get another glucose meter for Frank. He "misplaced" his other meter in all of his rearranging his room. We haven't taken a blood sugar reading since he got unruly with his Alzheimer's. That's been about 3 weeks. He's been eating the same so I don't think his number has been too high. Last night, he ate Graham crackers and then wanted a peanut butter sandwich. He was really hungry. I feed him lots at lunch today so it would tide him over until supper. So far, so good.

Tomorrow night, Trudy and Sadie will come over to spend the night inn preparation for Sadie and me to go to Mary Kate's house. I'm excited and have already been writing lists down. I have no luggage so will have to pack in soft bags. I hope I have enough.

No comments: