Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I don't usually write on Sundays but today was different. I felt like I should stay home from church and watch Frank. Trudy came over at lunch and stayed 'til 7 PM. Since she wrecked her car, they are one car shy and she can't just get in a car and go when she wants to. At the end of the month, we are planning a trip to LaGrange, GA to visit Mary Kate for 4 days. Sadie will go with me and we will drive down Wednesday and come home Saturday. Trudy will stay with Frank during that time. I hope it all works out and will happen. I'm ready for a break.

Today was the longest day. I have nothing to do but baby-sit. Trudy was involved in journaling and writing letters to three missionaries. Frank was laying on his bed going through "stuff"-not throwing anything away, just sifting it from one box to another. I told him it all had to go back into his room tonight. I found him in my closet looking for something but I got him out quickly. He thinks my stuff is his stuff too. Makes me really mad. Leave my stuff alone!

I called Martin and told him about the front door and he said he would come over tomorrow morning and look at it. He can fix it and I'm thankful. This has been one month. Calling the sheriff on him and then having the paramedics busting my front door down, has been too much excitement. It's only going to get worse. Maybe I need a stun gun...

No comments: