Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Start The Day With A Bang

Before I could get my shoes on and tied, Frank was out the door and gone.
He was going to the dump to find a shirt I had thrown away because it was ruined with silly putty. I went out to the mail box and looked down the road but didn't see him. I came back to the house and then decided to walk back to the road. I looked up the road and quite near the highway was Frank and Harold, our neighbor. As I was walking up to meet them, Bobby joined us. Bobby asked Frank about the birds and we walked back to the house and came in and saw the birds. Then Bobby left. That was a close call. Hy 72 is very busy all the time and if he had gotten on the highway it would have been bad.

Went to the Alzheimer's support group and vented.

Mary Kate is coming up this week-end and it will be good to see her.

We see Dr Boyer this Thursday. I have a list of things to share with him and so does Trudy.

No comments: