Monday, May 21, 2012

The Usual

It's Monday and I did the usual Monday things but I didn't go to Walmart. I went to Staples instead. The keyboard on the Mac died and I was looking for a new one. The one I liked at Staples cost $80.00 and came with a mouse and I don't need a mouse. I've been looking online but haven't found one I like. I want a natural keyboard and the ones I see are too big or are too slanted. Maybe I'll go back to Staples and look at more. I wanted a wireless, but that doesn't really matter if I could fine a keyboard I liked.

For lunch, I ate a bologna and cheese sandwich. It didn't taste like the bologna I remembered as a child. Maybe it was because I didn't have real mayo on white bread. I chewed on my left side because it was soft but I paid for it tonight. My tooth, or the place where the tooth used to be, started hurting this afternoon and I took my denture out but it still didn't stop hurting. I took my Arthotec tablet at 3:00 PM and usually it helps the pain  but it didn't tonight. I had to take a pill the dentist gave me right after the tooth was worked on and withing 15 minutes the pain had faded. Pain is not our friend!

I received the two tops I ordered from Goody's today. One is just right but the other one has to go back. I'll go into town tomorrow morning and return it and look around for it is "old people's day" and I can get 20% off anything I buy. I really shouldn't buy anything for I'm scraping the bottom of the checkbook as it is. Can't wait 'til payday.

Frankie sent us some great pictures of their kids, our grand kids, so the birthday money can go out. We said no pictures, no money! I was afraid they might take offense, but they didn't. Frank's going to have to find a way to get them printed.

Mary Kate and family went to the beach this week-end with Heather's family, I believe. Athena, their little Yorkie puppy, is getting along with Obie, their other dog. Actually, Obie has accepted Athena, except he doesn't like to share his bones with her!

No comments: