Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Little Bit Of Everything

Sophrona called this morning to say they couldn't come for the piano lesson because they were helping decorate the church for  Thomas' reception, Saturday night.

The shoes I had ordered from Maryland Square came today. The wedge heels slipped off the back of my heel so I packaged them back up and got them ready to mail back. The sandals fit, I thought, but when I checked the size, one was a 7 1/2 W and one was a 7 1/2 M. The wide shoe was for my right foot, which is 1/2 size smaller than my left foot. The shoe was a bit too large but I thought it would be okay until I discovered that they were two different sizes. I'll call the place tomorrow and see what they want me to do. I like the sandals but want both shoes to be the same size!

I saw Janet today and we had a good workout. I went to the bank and deposited the check Frank gave me for Mother's day and then stopped by Dr Walker's office to pay a small bill and then to the PO to mail the other shoes back. I came home and we watched Glen Beck on the new Roku.

I called Kari to make a hair appointment but she had taken a few day off to help with Thomas' wedding. It's really too long and doesn't look good. Maybe I'll call back and see if anyone else has an opening and get it cut. Since it's Friday they may be all booked up.

No comments: