Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hospital Visit

I taught the seniors this morning. Our tape of music hasn't been playing so I brought a Sliver Sneaker CD and played it. I think everyone agreed that they didn't like it. I'll use the Bach tape I play in the car all the time for Friday.

After the exercise, I went to H'ville to H'ville Hospital to see Sophrona and carry the information about the brown recluse 1st aid kit. I brought a magazine I had just gotten, too. Her bite looked bad but she said it didn't hurt as much as it did. She was broken out in pink dots and her hands were swollen. Dean was there with her. Frank ordered three 1st aid kits and 30 spider traps. We will definitely put some in the basement around all of the boxes we have. The next time we open a box from downstairs, we will wear gloves so as not to get bitten should a spider be in the box.

I came home and had another Write My Life Story lesson to read. It gave lots of ideas on how to remember things from the past. I now have a bubble page and two other pages of ideas to write about. I don't think this project will ever have an end!

Tomorrow, is temple Thursday. Karen got back home Tuesday. I just called and talked to her. She had gone out West to be with her next to youngest daughter who was having a baby and she got to see her other daughter and grandchildren who live just a few blocks from the daughter she went to visit. She rather hated to come home, she was having so much fun with all the grandchildren around.

Ruth called and said they would be up tomorrow. She was taking her son to the bus stop in Athens to catch a bus to Nashville and from there he would catch a plane to fly back home. I'll met them at the store on Hy 72. Ruth likes to shop there every time she's up this way. 

No comments: