Saturday, May 26, 2012

Slow Saturday

I washed some clothes this morning and went out to town in the early afternoon. I went to Herb's n More to get some samples of Dieter's Delight. They sell a three day supply so you can try them out. The reviews say it gives you energy, without the stimulates, and makes your mind alert. Both of us need this feature. We decided to wait 'til Monday to try the pill out. You take two capsules a day. One after breakfast and one after lunch. Everything in them is all natural. I asked if old people could use them and the owner said , "yes". Other people have had great success with them and I'm excited to try them. It'll cost $75.00 for a two months supply or $75.00 a month for the two of us, if we can take them.

Went to church for LaDreama Ford's baptism today. I didn't realize she was 11 yrs old. She sits up front in Senior Primary so I guess she is older. She is a sweet girl and I enjoyed being there. There were refreshments but I left so I wouldn't be tempted to eat anything.

No comments: