Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Keyboard

Frank gave me some money to buy a new keyboard and while I was at Walmart, I picked one up for $28.00. I came with a mouse and I like it because it's smaller than the one I was using. It's not a natural keyboard, one that curves, but I guess I'll get used to it. At Staples, they were charging $80.00 for a natural keyboard and mouse.

I went by Public's too to get some popcorn that Mary Kate had bought when she was here. I got the popcorn and some Ham 15 Bean Soup. Walmart has quit caring them. We eat them so much that I like to keep a good supply of them on hand.

I went to Janet's house for a workout and came home after that. I need to water the tomatoes and flowers. It got up to 93 degrees today. I may get up at 6 AM tomorrow and water the plants and then come in and take a shower and wash my hair. I have exercise tomorrow and Curves but there won't be exercise Monday for it is Memorial Day and the center will be closed.

No comments: