Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shopping

Today being Tuesday, the old folks day at Goody's, I went to Goody's to see if I could find the purse I wanted to get for Mary Kate. I found it among 75 other purses! I also bought two skirts and tops for Sunday wear. I have enough Sunday clothes now and enough summer clothes and should be able to stop buying.

The NRA did call and want a donation and I gave in  and donated. It's a good cause but good causes will leave me broke!

I bought a new Roku at Walmart. The other one was broken but Frank is having trouble getting the new one to operate. The lady who waited on me in Walmart said she didn't know anything about electronics and hoped she will be moved to another dept. She was very nice but I know how she feels. She didn't even have a computer at home and there she was stuck working in the electronics dept.

I didn't water the plants today for it had rained yesterday. I guess I'll have to water them tomorrow. I have laundry to do but will do it tomorrow afternoon. I put in a load tonight.

My shoes should be coming in soon.  I ordered two pair from Maryland Square and got wide size 7 1/2. Hopefully they will fit and I won't have to send them back. That would be lovely for I only have two pair of Sunday shoes and I usually only wear the same pair each Sunday.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

how ironic for the WM lady....maybe the universe was telling her she needs to get a computer!

can't wait to get my purse!